Connect with us

News

I Am Ready To Fight Dirty -Bola Tinubu

pro-Tinubu group

Former Lagos State Governor and APC Chieftain Bola Ahmed Tinubu has raised eye brows after he remarked recently that he was willing to “get dirty” in his bid to actualize his Presidential ambition.

He said this during his consultation with the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, and the Olubadan-elect, Chief Lekan Balogun. He said his visit to Oyo and Ibadan was borne out of his respect for the royal stool, and to seek their blessings, cooperation and prayers to lead the country in 2023.

Tinubu said:

“I cannot embark on a project of such magnitude without seeking for prayers and cooperation of the traditional rulers.”

“No amount of intimidation can stop me. I am ready to get dirty. I am out to become President of Nigeria. We are at the crossroads.”

“I am here to inform our fathers of my decision to run for the position of the President of this country in 2023. What I need from our highly revered traditional rulers are their prayers and cooperation.

“Today, by the special grace of God, in Yorubaland unlike before, we have the Vice-President, the Minister of Works, Interior and Sports but we still need more.”

At the Olubadan-elect’s residence, the monarch said:

“We have known you and we know your antecedent. We know your antecedents as a progressive. You laid the foundation of today’s Lagos. You are the leading light of Nigeria. You contributed to making Nigeria what it is today.

“Without Yoruba, Nigeria will not be what it is today. Nigeria is badly divided. We are looking forward to a Yoruba president who will unite this country. We need a leader that will have a national focus and national acceptability. The road may be rough but by His grace, you will triumph.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Senator Natasha confirms Sallah visit to Kogi constituents

Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan has reaffirmed her commitment to visiting her Kogi Central constituency for the Sallah celebration, dismissing rumors that she had canceled the trip. Her media team released a statement early Tuesday, April 1, confirming that the visit would proceed despite the Kogi State Government’s recent ban on rallies and public gatherings due to security concerns.

“We are pleased to confirm that Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan’s Sallah visit to Kogi Central Senatorial District will proceed as planned. Despite rumors circulating online, there has been no official announcement from our office regarding the cancellation of this visit,” the statement read.

Akpoti-Uduaghan, who represents Kogi Central in the Senate, encouraged her supporters to join her in celebrating Eid-el-Fitr, emphasising her commitment to engaging with her community.

“As the senator representing Kogi Central, Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan remains committed to engaging with her community and fostering a spirit of unity and cooperation,” the statement continued.

“Her dedication to the people of Kogi Central is unwavering, and she looks forward to celebrating Eid-el-Fitr with her constituents.”
Her insistence on proceeding with the visit comes just hours after the Kogi State Government announced a ban on public gatherings, citing intelligence reports warning of potential security threats.

In a statement on Monday, March 31, the state Commissioner for Information, Kingsley Fanwo, justified the ban, stating that intelligence reports suggested that some individuals were planning to “stage some violent rallies in the guise of political and religious agitations” in Kogi Central

The state government also prohibited fishing and other activities after two people were reportedly killed in Kasemiya, Katubo, and Umozu Ette in Kogi West.

Despite these restrictions, Akpoti-Uduaghan assured her constituents that all necessary arrangements had been made for a peaceful and successful celebration and invited the community to join her for the festive occasion.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Bobrisky allegedly arrested by immigration officials upon return to Nigeria

Controversial Nigerian socialite Bobrisky has announced that he was arrested by immigration officials shortly after returning to Nigeria, just five months after leaving the country for his “sanity and health.”
Bobrisky took to Instagram on April 1, 2025, stressing that he was arrested without being told the reason.

Guys I have just been arrested by immigrant in Nigeria, I don’t know what I did o.

The crossdresser has disclosed that this was an April Fools’ prank, and he was not arrested.

Bobrisky’s prank comes months after he publicly disclosed that he had left Nigeria to focus on his well-being. In a previous interview, he shared that constant online backlash and personal struggles had taken a toll on his mental and physical health, prompting him to relocate.

“Yes, I’m here to confirm I’m out of Nigeria temporarily… I need to attend to my sanity and my health. Few Nigeria security agencies try everything to frustrate me but naaa i gat God. Imagine !!! buying business class ticket 3 times. only 1 was successful. @kIm I hope you guys refund me the two i didn’t use. I know is not ur fault but it’s fine,” he wrote in November 2024.

The crossdresser remains outside the country at this time.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Omah Lay announces release date for his second album ‘Clarity of Mind’

Award-winning Afrobeats superstar Omah Lay is finally set to release his keenly awaited sophomore album titled ‘Clarity of Mind’.

The revelation was made via the Instagram handle of label Keyqaad who announced May 16, 2025, as the release date for the album which will be a follow-up to his acclaimed debut ‘Boy Alone’.

Ahead of his next album release, the singer has released the single ‘Holy Ghost’ which was among the most streamed songs on Apple Music Nigeria in 2024.

He also dropped the single ‘Moving’ in 2024 after making guest appearances on songs with rising star and fellow label mate Kaestyle and celebrated musician and DJ Spinall.

Omah Lay’s upcoming album comes after he claimed he had to scrap an album because the sound was ripped off by an artist he loved and trusted.

In the interview on the Zang Sang Show, Omah Lay revealed that he was creating a new sound which he shared with a certain artist who then proceeded to put out an album with the new sound.

Omah Lay added that he decided to re-record a new album which he boasts will be the greatest in the history of Afrobeats.

Since impacting the mainstream with his EP ‘Get Layd’ in 2020, the singer has become one of the most acclaimed Nigerian musicians.

After winning the Headies Next Rated in 2021, Omah Lay has lived up to expectations with a steady release of hit singles that shows both his flowery writing, soulful music, and impressive genre fusion.

With his upcoming album, the singer will be aiming to consolidate his place as one of the standout artists of the new generation of Afrobeats superstars.

Continue Reading

Trending